Download PDF here
A to Z STEAM Challenge Series
- A to Z Preschool Steam series includes 26 STEAM challenges inspired by popular picture books.
Preschool STEAM At-Home
- Preschool STEAM at-home activities grouped by interest themes.
Britto Coloring Book
- Free coloring book by artist Romero Britto.
Sign up for weekly emails.
- The Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County offers easy-to-use, free learning activities for parents to use during the “Stay at Home” time with children.
Preschool STEAM Matrix
- Preschool Steam At-Home Learning Matrix. Ideas for hands-on learning experiences for young learners at home with limited materials.
San Diego Zoo
- The San Diego Zoo present virtual tours of animals at the zoo.
Yellowstone Virtual Tours
- Yellowstone Park provide virtual tours.
Library Story Times
- Palm Beach County Library System virtual story times.
Goodnight with Dolly
- “Goodnight with Dolly” – Dolly Parton reads bedtime stories to children.
- Conscious Discipline provides trauma-informed, evidence-based social emotional learning Covid-19 resources for families along with resources for every day.
- himama provides at home activities for infants through preschoolers
Covid-19, Health, and Safety
- The Florida Department of Health has Covid-19 health and safety information, statistics, and many resources.
Coronavirus or CDC
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has information and many Covid-19 resources.
- The Palm Beach County Library System has many Covid-19 resources.
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) provides Covid-19 resources and research.
How to Cope with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Anxiety & Stress
- Walgreens provides information
My Florida Legal or call 1-866-966-7226
- The Florida State Attorney General provide access to report price gouging.
Coronavirus Tax Relief
- The IRS has established a special section on their website to help taxpayers, business, and others affect by the Coronavirus.
- The FL Dept. of Economic Opportunity offers information regarding re-employment assistance benefits.
Career Source South Florida
- Career Source South Florida offers reemployment, unemployment, and career service assistance.
Parent Information: Self-care, Supporting your Children, and other Resources
CSC Coronavirus Resources
- The Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County offers information on meals sites, health tips more COVID-19 updates and resources
PNC Grow Up Great
- PNC Grow Up Great offers Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood – Caring Reminders for Families During Stressful Times along with information on ways to stay health during times of illness and how to help children navigate new things.
211 Helpline or Dial 2-1-1 or Text your zip code to 898211
- 211 Helpline provides information on critical services during the Coronavirus such as food distributions, school information, medical & mental health care, and more. HelpLine understands that many individuals and families may be feeling overwhelmed. They are there to help you find resources or just to talk.
Go to www.EveryParentPBC.org to sign up for their email or download the EveryParent app.
- The Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County provides health and home safety tips from local experts along with helpful tips things to do, and local resources for Palm Beach County families.
- LENA provides a variety of resources to support building young brains through early talk.
Download: The 14 Talking Tips
Video: Increasing Words & Turns Using Songs & Rhymes
Article: Stress, Resilience, and the Role of Science: Responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic from Harvard Center on the Developing Child
Tips for Families: Coronavirus Tips for Families from Zero to Three
- Cloud9World – In support of families during these difficult times, Cloud9World has opened its libraries to families so, that while at home, they can read over 50 title, watch videos, download activities and learn about emotions with KIWI. Please email them for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
UF IFAS Extension
- The University of Florida IFAS Extension offers a variety of family resources from health living and nutrition to money management and home-buying.
Self-Care in a Quanrantine
- Mindful of Your Mental Health: Self-Care in a Quarantine recorded webinar presented by The Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County.
PBC Food Bank
- The Palm Beach County Food Bank supports close to 200 partner agencies that provide food to our neighbors in need. Partner agencies are located throughout Palm Beach County. Click below for agency information.
The Children's Movement
- The Children’s Movement of Florida offers resources from food assistance to helping children through the Covid-19 crisis.
Feeding South Florida
- Feeding South Florida provides a list of drive-up locations for grocery distribution efforts. Click the link below and then click the “distribution locator” tab.
- The School District of Palm Beach County provides sites for ‘Grab-n-Go’ meals for children.
The Salvation Army
- The Salvation Army provides hot meals and a monthly food distribution.
- Farm Share provides food distributions.
Feed the Hungry
- Feed the Hungry Pantry provides health food to qualifying individuals and families.
- Cros Ministries provides food pantries.
- Other food pantries from FoodPantries.org